- Detecting Breast Cancer Early
Performing regular breast self-exams can make all the difference in women's health.
- Depression or Just the Blues?
Depression affects millions of Americans. Here's what you need to know.
- Cancer Symptoms Men Might Miss
Cancer can affect anyone, and that includes men. Below, we discuss seven cancer symptoms that men m [...]
- Mental Health During COVID-19
As the number of new COVID-19 cases has soared, so has the number of people experiencing depression [...]
- A Drop in Lung Cancer Deaths
Deaths from the most common type of lung cancer have decreased rapidly in recent years. Researchers [...]
- What Comes After COVID-19?
For many people who get COVID-19, symptoms end within a couple of weeks. But for others, post-COVID [...]
- Websites Selling Opioids Get FDA Warning
Several website operators recently received warning letters from the US Food and Drug Administratio [...]
- Youth E-Cig Use: Down but Still Widespread
In the span of one year, roughly 1.8 million fewer young people reported using electronic cigarette [...]
- Concussions: What Are the Risks?
Concussions are more than just a blow to the head. They can have serious short- and long-term effec [...]
- An Automatic Insulin Pump for Young Kids
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new automatic insulin pump for use in youn [...]