- Is Your Water Bottle Really BPA-Free?
That reusable BPA-free water bottle may need to take a trip through the dishwasher to actually be f [...]
- Kidney Stone Prevention
Kidney stones may be small, but they can pack a lot of pain. Read on to find out how you can reduce [...]
- An Oral Rx to Treat COVID-19?
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, an investigational antiviral COVID-19 treatment from Pfizer [...]
- How to Spot Depression in Children
In kids and teens, severe depression is a real risk to health and well-being. Learn how to spot the [...]
- Cupping: To Do or Not to Do?
Cupping, a type of traditional Chinese medicine, has been practiced for more than 2,000 years. But [...]
- We Answered Your Medication Questions
You asked and we answered. Find out the answers to three common questions pharmacists receive.
- Should You Put Sunscreen on Infants?
Can you put sunscreen on babies? It's a question that comes up for many parents in the summer. [...]
- Fall Prevention Awareness
One in four adults older than 65 falls every year. Follow these tips to prevent falls and serious i [...]
- Medicine Storage and Disposal
The bathroom cabinet may be convenient, but there are better, safer places to store your medication [...]
- New COVID Antibody Test: Approved
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first at-home COVID-19 antibody test to [...]